This complimentary session is for you if…
- You are a new mom (though not necessarily for the first time).
- You feel like something is wrong, but don’t know what to do about it.
- You want to be happy and laugh with your baby instead of crying or feeling guilty all the time!
- You want to clear your head and feel like yourself again.
- You want to be a better mom, a better friend or lover, and a happier YOU.
On August 26th
at 11:30am PST, I will guide you through The HAPPY Mommy Method™ and go deep into the healing process so you can begin your journey to happiness right now!
In this session, you will learn the 5 keys to the healing process:
– Find a Trust Person – who can you talk to?
– Find an Outlet – what can you do to release those emotions?
– Consistent Care – are you getting the care you need?
– Consistent Daily Routine – do you have consistency for you and your baby? and
– Celebrate! – acknowledge your wins (big and small)!
Together, we will get vulnerable, we will get real, and you will get proven and tested strategies to begin healing from Postpartum Depression. You will gain the confidence you need to get the help you deserve, but most importantly, you will get hope and a mentor who cares about YOU!
When I was healing from my own Postpartum Depression, I was lucky enough to have an amazing support network—my husband, my friends, my doula—but I never had that one person: the woman who had been through it
. As supportive as all those people have been to me—and I would never trade them for a second—they can never understand exactly what it was like, because they simply have never felt it.
I want to be that person for you, and women like you. You might have a wonderful support network like I did, or you might be feeling all alone in the world—but you have me, and I will be here to guide you.Please, don’t struggle alone any longer. Give yourself the opportunity to be HAPPY.
As a woman who has been right where you are today, my heart is vulnerable, honest and open to you. Please join the community of HAPPY moms, and never face depression alone again!
When You’re a HAPPY Mommy…
You understand and love yourself in everything that you are – and you can love your family with an open heart.
You’re clear and confident, able to create a safe and joyful environment for your baby and yourself.
Your HAPPY attitude creates a ripple effect that transfers to your family, your work and your relationships.
You know things aren’t perfect – and you don’t expect yourself to be perfect. You’re no longer afraid to talk about your challenges with the people who love and support you.
You have a deep understanding of your own strengths, and strategies for dealing with anything life throws at you. Just enter your name and email address to get FREE access to Hopeless to Happy: 5 Simple Solutions to Beat Postpartum Depression NOW! I am here with an open heart, waiting to support you in your healing process.Event Date: August 26th at 11:30am PSTWhat others are saying about Pamela
(in some cases names are only shown as abbreviations in order to respect privacy): “I don’t think we can have enough mentoring and support for women, by women. In my work with Postpartum Support International, I’ve found that what really works is just being mama-centered, really listening to where women are at, and providing them with the tools and resources to get better. I recommend Pamela’s program to any mother who just needs a safe environment to be heard and get help.”
– Kristin Hodson, founder of The Healing Group “I am giddy at the thought of Pamela’s work, and the difference it can make to mothers. Being stricken with Postpartum Depression does not make one a bad mother. Rather, it is an illness that distorts, masks and alters the emotions and behaviors of a potentially wonderful parent. Pamela wants to help women restore balance, health, and well-being to their lives, and I believe this is a crucial pathway to recovery.”
– Valerie McManus, clinical social worker and intuitive psychotherapist "By encouraging new moms to ask for help and taking the stigma away from PPD, we will be saving lives and shortening the suffering of countless mothers nation- and world-wide! Pamela’s work has the potential to make a huge difference.”
– Stacey Glaesmann, wellness consultant and former counselor specializing in PPD “You are amazing, Pam...helping so many. If they all only knew how kind you are.”
– P. F. “So proud of my friend Pamela Zimmer who was brave enough to share her story of her battle with Postpartum depression and has hit #1 on Amazon sales on the topic on the very FIRST day her book was launched! I'm not a mom but I've watched Pam shine through all she's endured and I know her story will help some of you out there...”
– L. F. “So important to have such a powerful resource to share when needed. And you've made me aware that it is much more needed than we might have imagined. Great job.”
– Dr. Gail Altschuler “I love your heart and how you are helping so many others. Nice job! We love you and your work!”
– D. H. “Such a valuable and most needed topic. I know this will be a success in helping others.”
– D. S. “GOOD JOB! Information every new Mom can use.”
– C. M. “Your heart meant for this to happen... your witnessing your own true nature expressing itself... and it's a beautiful, healing, and joyful expression of Light and Love... congratulations Pam! Allow your heart Light to shine brighter and brighter!”
– K. D. T.
I am a mother of two and a #1 bestselling author who has gone through Postpartum Depression (PPD) and come out on the other side. I founded Love & Mommy Hugs
because of my passion to help other women after my personal battle with PPD. Out of this came The HAPPY Mommy MethodTM
, a way for me to open my heart to all who need a friend and mentor.